Purvis Business Machines was founded in 1979 based on a commitment of Providing Service … Not Excuses. During our 38-year history we have remained a locally owned, Independent Dealer, Providing Office Equipment and Document Management Solutions for Churches, Government and Businesses of all sizes. As an independent Dealer we have the ability to offer our customers the best Digital Imaging Products, Document Management Solutions, and Software Applications available. Digital Copiers, Color Copiers, Printers, Multi-Function Devices, Scanners, Fax Machines, Shredders, Folders and Document Management Solutions.
We are Truly “One Company - Many Solutions”
Excellence in Service and Customer Support
As an Authorized Dealer, we back your equipment purchases with one of the finest service teams in the nation. We may live in a “small” town, but our depth of service knowledge is beyond comparison. Locally, we stock a complete inventory of parts and supplies, and every service technician’s vehicle carries a complete inventory of parts to make fast, efficient on-site repairs. We have (8) Local Repair Technicians ready to respond to your service and support needs.
We are focused on providing the best service possible to our customers. In order to fulfill the goal of unparalleled service response, we offer our customers:
- Knowledgeable Technicians. We continually provide advanced tech training.
- A “Customer Comes First” Service and Support Philosophy.
- An extensive and comprehensive local parts and supply inventory.
- We use only O.E.M. parts that were designed to work with your equipment.
- No automated phone answering systems - You talk to someone immediately.
- Cellular Dispatch System. Ensures the timely dispatching of technicians.
When results matter, choose a leader in the Industry, choose Meridian’s
LOCAL Hometown Copier Dealer - Purvis Business Machines.